Where will you work?
R2R is a dynamic engineering firm that develops products and equipment from a multidisciplinary background. We work from an informal and flat structure, in which we act as an extension of the customer: the technical expert. Are you our new colleague with a passion for technology, and would you like to grow with our ambitions? Then quickly read on for the full profile.
What are you going to do?
As a Mechanical Engineer at R2R you hold a versatile position, where you are involved from A to Z in the conception, design and realization of new products. We are often involved in mechatronics projects, for which you as a mechanical engineer have affinity. You are in direct contact with our customers and suppliers and are happy to bear this responsibility. With your flexible attitude, you provide quality-oriented solutions every day.
In summary, as a mechanical engineer you are responsible for:
- devising, designing and realizing custom projects
- quality-oriented solutions for mechatronic products
- communication with customers and suppliers
- do you have a bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering with several years of experience
- In addition to theoretical knowledge, you also have practical insight
- are you independent and flexible
- are you creative and do you like to take the initiative
- you have a good command of SolidWorks
- is your Dutch and English language skills at a good to excellent level.
- an appropriate salary according to age and work experience
- attractive primary and secondary employment conditions
- a modern and dynamic work environment
- flexible working hours / working from home
Enthusiastic? Then we are also very curious about you. Send your motivation with CV before 01-12-2020 to Richard: firstname.lastname@example.org